Pages

Friday Fabulousness ~ The Canadian Edition

Greetings from
across the pond


it's Lori from Wildflowers
stepping in to give you a little
Friday Fabulousness
this week.

I was given total artistic freedom
and although I know that Simone is the queen
I will try my best 
to at least be a princess...

So today
there will be  
a Canadian flavor...


Starting with some flowers

 our provincial flowers to be exact!
come along to Beautiful British Columbia
and the Pacific Dogwood

then on to Alberta
and the Wild Rose

next is Saskatchewan
and the Western Red Lily

and then Manitoba
Prairie Crocus

moving on to Ontario
and the Trillium

the Belle Province ~ Quebec
Blue Flag Iris

New Brunswick has
the Purple Violet

head on over to Anne's Island
Prince Edward Island
Lady Slipper

New Scotland
or Nova Scotia boasts
the Mayflower

heading on up to "The Rock"
Newfoundland & Labrador
the Picture Plant

~*~*~*~

Now I know Simone is a 
fashionista

me ~ not so much
but I did some research
and found some Canadian designers
to hopefully "get your fix"

 
Mark Fast
 
 Adele Wechsler
 
Erdem Moralioglu


this was beautiful
by AM Studios
in Toronto

loving some Sarah McLachlan

 

We have our share of beauties too...

Emily Van Camp

the beautiful Evangeline Lilly

 
 Rachel McAdams

and our boys are pretty handsome too...

Ryan Reynolds

and it would not be Friday
without one of Simone's main squeezes
"Jack"
aka Kiefer Sutherland

so now I leave you with some pure
Canadian love

 
Niagara Falls, Ontario

some more flowers
Butchart Gardens
Vancouver Island, British Columbia

and breathtaking views
Lake Louise, Alberta

I want to send a big Thank you to Simone
as I was more than happy to step up
in her time of need


Wishing you all a wonderful week-end
full of sunshine and laughter!











0 comments:

Post comment on:Friday Fabulousness ~ The Canadian Edition