Pages

Lilly Blog Sale!

It is time to give a new home to things I have not worn in over a year...or more! Do you want to give them a new home?! All items are listed below and sizing and rather generic. I did not include measurements for this reason however please do email me should you have any questions. If you are interested in an item or if you have another offer please email me. Shipping is $5 per item and $7 for two or more items. I will send all invoices via Paypal (payment MUST be made within 24 hours) and plan on shipping items as soon as tomorrow!
Shop away!!
Lilly Pulitzer Patch Halter, 4- SOLD
Looking for the perfect summer dress? Look no farther! This dress is flattering, fun and perfect for days in the sun!
Lilly Pulitzer Strapless Dress, 10 (I used to wear a size eight and I this fit as it can be adjusted)- SOLD
This style is so fun and playful for Spring and Summer. The dress ties in the back to the size can almost be adjusted. The dress hits me right at the knee. Darling dress that is great for summer soirees!
Lilly Pulitzer Floral Halter, 10- SOLD
Again, this dress fits more like an 8 I would say. The style is very flattering and great for summer dinners and running errands!
Summer 2009 Lilly Pulitzer Skirt, 6- SOLD
Lilly Pulitzer Mosaic Halter, 4- SOLD
Navy and White Stephen Bonannos, 8.5- SOLD
I grabbed these thinking there were a 9.5, but sadly that are a whole size too small. They are brand new.
Pink Patent Cochni Pearl Shoes, 40 (8.5/9)- SOLD
These are a darling addition to ANY closet. I LOVE my black Cochni pearls shoes and get compliments whenever I wear them. These were marked as a size ten, but they fit more like a size 8.5/9.
Pink Moc Croc Jack Rogers, 9- SOLD
These Jack Rogers have only been worn a handful of times and are as good as new. They match all my Lilly and are perfect for summer.

0 comments:

Post comment on:Lilly Blog Sale!