Pages

Preppy Cards Winner!

I told you it would be hard to pick just one favorite from the FABULOUS Preppy Cards site! I love reading what everyone choose and am excited to announce that my very first blog commenter (comment 24) is the winner! Congratulations to SUBURBAN PREP!!

Please shoot me an email and I will get you in touch with the ladies at Preppy Cards!

Now, the fun does not end there! Preppy Cards has extended a discount to all Monograms and Manicures readers. Now through July 15th, 2011 you can get 15% off you entire order when you use the code "HOPSY" at checkout (enter the code in the "special instructions" area). Everyone wins with a discount! Stock up on your favorite Preppy Cards items today and perhaps even order a second set since every icon is just too fun!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Preppy Cards Winner!