Pages

Friday Fabulousness....

Oh, this dress is just gorgeous....

Friday Squeeze(s)....oh boy, I think I'm in trouble....




Our week-end destination....meet you by the pool.....absolutely gorgeous....

Fabulous!

Bluebells in Kilkenny, Ireland....what a wonderful sight....

I just love this image...glamorous and feminine....

Wonderful....

Reese Witherspoon in Alexander McQueen, Hotel de Crillon, Paris....

The perfect coffee spot....

Effortlessly chic....love this....

My favourite NYC building....


Marchesa Spring 2010....beautiful....

Love, love, love, love....

I would probably just have to spend the evening hovering in one spot with these....but I do love them...


The right dress can just make you feel gorgeous....the right LBD will do it every time....


Friday Treat.....snickerdoodle cupcakes....yummo!


Moses baskets for grown-ups! Leave me here and I will be more than happy....
Happy Friday everyone....thanks for reading and for such wonderful comments and support this week.....have a wonderful week-end!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Friday Fabulousness....