Pages

Eye Candy

I have been a long time fan of Amy Atlas. She has an eye for detail that I believe you really have to be born with. Every single one of her dessert tables is a pure work of art. They are amazingly executed with no detail left undone. I am not sure I would ever eat anything because I would spend my entire time staring.
Did I ever mention my 35th birthday is 2.20.2020? I think I might need to contact Amy and we can start working on the ultimate fete!
While perusing Amy's site earlier I found out she has a blog (how I JUST managed to notice I am not sure) on which she features other dessert tables. I quickly became sucked into this world and now I just cannot get enough! The nice thing about dessert buffets is they can be elegant or casual and you can play up any theme...just look at some of the following examples:
Bollywood Bling by Bird Crafts
I think I have found my inspiration for my Eat, Pray, Love party. I LOVE the Indian theme- elephants, elephants everywhere!
4th of July Affair by Confectionery Concepts
I may live in the land of the free, but that certainly does not mean I have to be calorie free when celebrating this great nation's birthday! Three cheers to this red, white and blue table!
Circus Party Buffet by Culinary Crafts
This table had be at the pink and green circus tents. The fun bright colors lure in party guests from any part of the room.
Hostess with the Mostess Pink Ribbon Buffet
Nothing beats a table full of all things pink! For step by step instructions on making your own pink table visit the link above.
Paris Themed Birthday by Icing Designs
This Paris table is so feminine and dainty. I absolutely adore every single detail. Stunning.
What a fun second birthday theme and not to mention well executed too.

0 comments:

Post comment on:Eye Candy