Pages

Friday Fabulousness - Italian Style....

Sophia Loren is a goddess....so stunning....I just love her....





Friday Squeeze....Paolo Maldini....

....my family are from Wales and I grew up watching rugby, somehow blissfully unaware of the existence of football (soccer)....I'm not sure how because during the World Cup and the European Championships, London goes football mad. Anyway, when I met my husband that all changed and I even went to watch Italy play....this man was probably largely responsible for that....AC Milan player and Italian national team captain for many years, Maldini is hero-worshipped in Italy....he certainly made 90 mins fly by....

Fabulous Fendi....

Such gorgeous shades of green....

La Fontana di Trevi....the Trevi Fountain....when the famous actor Italian Marcello Mastroianni died in 1996, the water was stopped, the lights dimmed and the huge stone fountain was draped in swathes of black fabric as Rome mourned one of its own....very Italian and so romantic....

The day that I look like this is the day that, yes, I will indeed be cooking in my underwear....

The extremely handsome Gregory Peck and the beautiful Audrey Hepburn in the wonderful "Roman Holiday"....for my friend and fellow old movie watcher Cathi....

Florence....

Julia Roberts wearing, and accompanied by, Giorgio Armani....

Real Italian coffee....nothing like it....

Sofia Coppola.....I have always really liked her style and just admired her for who she is....



Dolce & Gabbana's "no support" shoes.....hilarious!


Patrick Dempsey for Versace....if you could gift wrap him and send him to my hotel please....

Pesto di rucola.....

Here come the D&G boys....Mamma Mia!

Tiramisu.....one of my all-time favourite desserts....

Heidi Klum in Armani Prive....



Marcello Mastroianni....."La Dolce Vita", "Divorce Italian Style", "81/2"...and many many more movies....a wonderful actor....and so handsome....
Venice....

St Peter's, Rome.....my favourite Italian city....

Dolce & Gabbana....

Al Pacino....be still my beating heart....SO handsome!!! I don't like violent movies at all but I do love "The Godfather" trilogy.....even if I do have to cover my eyes at some parts....he is fantastic in "The Godfather Part 1" in particular....a wonderful actor....

D&G....

Armani Prive....

First the "no support" shoes, now the incredible heel-less boots by Antonio Beradi....

Yes please!
Italia....



I am very excited to say that I am off to Italy - Costageminiana - on Monday for one whole week!!!! We weren't sure if we would make it but happily, it is school hols and off we go.....so who wants to come with me?....I managed to find this old charabanc....a chilled glass of Pinot Grigio and some olives for the first 10 to arrive!! Hurry up....room for everyone if we squeeze up!!




I feel as though I have met lots of new people this week....some new visitors to my blog and some wonderful new blogs that I have found. Thank you to the lovely people who were nice enough to give me some wonderful Awards....more of that next week.



Thank you for your support and kindness.....arrivederci.....c'e vediamo.....baci....ciao belle :)

PS Thank you to everyone who left such nice comments about my wedding photos yesterday :)


0 comments:

Post comment on:Friday Fabulousness - Italian Style....