Pages

Dimples


Recently I popped into the newest cupcake establishment, Dimples Cupcakes, in my "bubble." I had walked by numerous times, but it was not until a friend brought me a Red Velvet cupcake that I became HOOKED!
Unlike Sprinkles (that was so 2008 now!) or Society Bakery, Dimples cupcakes are more dense and have a much more homemade taste. While I LOVE frosting I think some bakeries put way too much on and you end up feeling ill...well not Dimples! They put on the perfect amount and you end up feeling the right amount of full, not sick!
I also have to say the decor at Dimples Cupcakes is fabulous. I mean how can you resist the pink and green surrounding all the sweet treats?! The staff is so welcoming and they perfectly package your cupcakes so that you can travel about town.
YUM! My Dimples staples are Wedding cake and Red Velvet. The Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter are divine as well! I tend to be super picky when it comes to RV as we have the very BEST family recipe, but Dimples has gotten my staple approval!
If you are ever in Dallas and looking for a sweet (but not too sweet) treat be sure to hit up the preppiest cupcakey around!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Dimples