Pages

Friday Fabulousness....











Blake Lively this week in Chanel Haute Couture at the premiere of "The Green Lantern"
(photos via JustJared)

Two of the splendid hats on display at Ascot this week....friends went yesterday and enjoyed a sunny (and winning!) day....today was extremely wet!!
Fun seeing all the hats though :)

 

Yet another week seems to have flown by....I should know by now that these summer-term weeks are always so busy that before you know it, it is July and school is finishing!

I think I need an adventure, something new and fun this week-end, so I feel a trip into town with my two explorers coming on....fingers crossed for sunshine.

Congratulations to lovely Jane for winning my Book Giveaway, a very popular winner I know!Jane has followed my blog for some time now and writes a great blog of her own, please go and visit her.

Have a wonderful week-end!!

(I have another great Dr Perricone giveaway coming up next week.)


0 comments:

Post comment on:Friday Fabulousness....