Pages

It's Saturday and I'm Just Chillin'.....









I have to tell you that my gorgeous friend F was at the ARK fundraising dinner with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Thursday night....apart from being an amazing evening, she said (after I had grilled her for information!) that the couple were wonderful, Catherine looked stunning and William very handsome.
I think that William does indeed seem even more handsome since he got married and I think the Jenny Packham dress that Catherine wore looked sensational.




It's been another hectic week, I've been running back and forth across town seeing my father and making arrangements for him to move to a nursing home....nothing has gone to plan, it's been a challenge. Hopefully it will all be sorted out next week....although, based on what has gone on this week, I am not holding my breath.

I have learned that the best antidote to these stressful days is a calm week-end, full of the things I love, the things that nourish and ground me....

good food, a little reading, coffee and cake, music and time to re-connect with myself and others....

I am listening to Sade's beautiful voice as I write....I heard her on the radio this morning and had forgotten how much I loved her "Diamond Life" album when it came out.

Thanks for all the great comments on my 500th post....don't forget to take a look at my Summer Reading List and to enter my book giveaway here .

Happy Week-end!!


0 comments:

Post comment on:It's Saturday and I'm Just Chillin'.....