Pages

Oreo Surprise

While in St. John one of my friends told us about an AMAZING treat she had recently had. It was a chocolate chip cookie with an Oreo inside. It sounded almost too good to be true so last night I decided to try to make these for myself.

I bought the premade chocolate cookie dough, but you could also make your own. I also opted for mini Oreos instead of the regular size since these are such an indulgence. Isn't it amazing that this is all you need to make this treat!?
I took a small spoonful of dough and flattened it out and then added the Oreo to it.

Cover the Oreo in the remaining dough, creating a ball. You do not want to have too much extra dough for these or they will flatten out and spread too much. Less is more with this treat. Create tight balls with only a thin layer of dough.

Bake your cookies at 350 for 8 to 12 minutes...or until golden brown.

Let them cool and then enjoy your Oreo surprise!

These are SO easy to make and they are DELICIOUS; think sinfully good! I made these for a party this weekend and was able to make over 100 with the large tub of dough and just two bags of mini Oreos. The whole process took about an hour. A perfect treat that is not hard to make!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Oreo Surprise