Pages

The Weekend Starts Here....



All day-long-one-hand-with-fingers-crossed-whilst-running-on-the-spot seems to have become the way my days have been going for the last few months....I'm exhausted!!

I find myself - as always at this time of year when the school year is coming to an end - even busier than usual....and as if that isn't enough, I am also in the process of moving my Dad to a permanent nursing home - a process so challenging, emotionally and otherwise, that it should possibly be an Olympic sport.

So, I am starting my week-end today and taking a few days away from blogging to recharge, breathe, accomplish and exhale....

I will most likely be return at the beginning of next week, full of energy and words....but if not,  you know where I am....I will be back :)

Happy Week-end...(after all, in Australia I do believe it's Friday already!!)

I will leave you with a lovely post and wise words here  from the gorgeous Nikki over at

Toast


The White Company

Matches

0 comments:

Post comment on:The Weekend Starts Here....