Pages

Happy Bosses Day!

As I have mentioned before I simply adore my job and feel so blessed each and every day. I never dreamed I would find such a perfect fit right out of college and I can honestly say I never want to leave! Well, today was Bosses Day so naturally a gift was in order. I think books always make wonderful gifts. If the recipient already has the book they can re-gift it (this also means you have good taste and know their likes!) and you can always find a place for a book in your home or office. I ordered Flair by Joe Nye a few months ago and fell in love (an Isis by Deborah Sears plate adorns the cover- need I say more?). Every page is filled with delightful tablescapes and ideas for entertaining (see examples below). You can flip through over and over and never get bored which it makes the perfect gift for any occasion!

Images from Chinoiserie Chic

Happy Bosses Day to you and yours!


0 comments:

Post comment on:Happy Bosses Day!