Pages

Treasure Street

Last week I had the pleasure of attending another wonderful charity event here in Dallas. Treasure Street is an annual event held benefiting Texas Scottish Rite Children's Hospital. It always is very popular (they sold out this year) and extremely fun! Treasure Street happens to be known for their phenomenal silent auction and this year did not disappoint...from the Missoni bike to private cooking classes for you and friends at Central Market to an African safari I could easily have bid my life away. Everything was bid on before I even arrived and prices just kept soaring throughout the evening.
I did not get many photos as I was busy chatting away, but here is one off the iPhone of Jessica of a few of us girls. We were lucky enough to score a table close to the stage (and the pasta station!) so we had an amazing view of Lee Ann Womack as she preformed for us. Not only did we enjoy a great show, but since TSRCH turns 90 this year (alongside the Dallas Junior League), there was also lots and lots of birthday cake to go around; YUM!

I had another fabulous time with great friends and am so glad I got to go to Treasure Street. The only downside to this event was the valet...that is another story for another day though. Thankfully, the favors we had waiting for us in our cars made up for the 30+ minute wait to get said car!

A VERY happy 90th birthday to TSRCH!!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Treasure Street