Pages

Aprons!

I have also been BUSY making aprons (amongst MANY other things) with dearest Cassie! We were accepted into a FABULOUS Spring Market here in Dallas and are making our debut on Wednesday. Of all our handmade products, I have to say that the aprons (and pearl necklaces!) top my list. They are fun to wear, come in darling prints and just make being in the kitchen FUN! I mean they can make me look like I enjoy modeling so need I say more?!

I become easily obsessed with things I like, so I am having trouble picking a favorite!

If this blue and white floral apron does not sell it is being sent straight to mother as it would match our entire home. You know we LOVE our blue and white! Of course there is enough pink and green to satisfy any preppy soul!
If you live in Dallas you simply must come out to the UPPA Spring Market on Wednesday, March 31st, 2010. Cassie and I would love to see you!!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Aprons!