Pages

Pink and Green Hats

I am getting SO excited for Saturday's festivities. I have had my dress altered and pressed and my hat is sitting in my closet ready to be worn on a fabulous Dallas Derby celebration. I searched and searched for the perfect hat and somehow lucked out with a marvelous (and huge) magenta one that matches my dress just perfectly! In fact it is so perfect you would think they were made by the same person- ohh, I am EXCITED! Anyway, today I got to looking at more hats (just for fun this time) and came across so many wonderful options in our favorite colors and I could not resist sharing; enjoy!
Both the above and below are from Hat-a-tude. I LOVE the bows, especially the HUGE coral one!
I love how this Hat-atude hat has a tickle of preppy grosgrain! Darling and it would look pretty cute with lots of Lilly!


This is not my ideal hat (I like to go big!), but the colors and ribbon are spot on and just as preppy as can be!

Another pink and green delight. The Mitford is however, much more sophisticated than most. In fact, I can totally see my mother wearing this one!

This Hat is my favorite of all the fun pink ones I found. I just love the shape and the big bow (it has lots of height too!) and the shades of pink used are extremely appealing!

Though on a smaller scale this hat is a fantastic magenta! Again, the size would allow you to wear it more often...get your money's worth!

I was though lime green hats were hard to come by, but apparently I was wrong. Yet another elegant one to add to the collection. I wonder if I could request to have a pink feather used instead of the white....hmmm!

This is just full of pink and green dreams, don't you think? It is a BIG statement hate, but I love everything about it (with the exception of the earrings that were paired with it...just a tad much). The colors and the extravagance are fantastic!

Now, what hat will you be wearing on Saturday??


0 comments:

Post comment on:Pink and Green Hats