Pages

New Finds (from West Elm) for the New Year

I was absolutely delighted to receive the new West Elm catalog in the mail the other day.  I standardly love WE, but they have really stepped up the game for 2011.  I highly recommend that you check it. 

Some of my fave finds...

Modern Windsor Accent chair...good lookin'!

I am intrigued by this headboard/four poster combo...

Iznik dhurrie

David Starck Zebra rug...in JUTE!

Coconut Chandy
Deciding if this is fug or fab for our dining room....

A little JA styling it seems...

Jacks tray side table. 

Let me know what items you like for purposes of ringing in our fresh new year!

I hope y'all had a good 2010 and that 2011 is the most prosperous, healthy and fun year yet.  Thank you for being Gimlet readers...2010 has been a good year for Gimlet.  After all, it was its birth year!

Auld Lang Syne,

JSH

2 comments:

Zakes Maaya said...





Tents For Sale /
Tents For Sale Richards Bay/
Peg and Pole Tents/
Tents/
Tents For Sale Durban/

fangdada said...

cleveland massage

Post comment on:New Finds (from West Elm) for the New Year