Pages

Wedding Party Decor Sneak Peak!

At this time tomorrow HRH Prince William and Catherine Middleton will be married! While things are quite busy on the other side of the Atlantic those of us having watch parties here in the United States have also been busy with our last minute preparations. My decor is no where near being complete, but I thought I would give you a sneak peak:

I purchase the above wrapping paper at Paper Source. I decided to back it with poster board to make it a bit more sturdy and so that I could hang these up.
They turned out perfectly and these was such an easy and inexpensive project!

Earlier this week I cut and punched out all my printables. I still have yet to attach some of the to tea bags or use them on my favors, but I love how this sign turned out:

I still need to print a few official Wills and Kate photos to place in frames around the main living area.

These are the cookies I ordered from A Dozen Eggs (sorry for the terrible photo, the flash was going crazy on my temporary camera)- are they not DIVINE!? I still need to package several of these with the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer (which just so happens to be $.75 a bottle now!!!) for favors for all my guests.


The table is still a work in progress, but I could not resist gathering all the items together and snapping a photo for you. I filled the small crown dishes I bought at Micheal's earlier this year with red (ok, they are pink, but close enough), white and blue Cadbury eggs. The colors are perfect and no on can resist Cadbury! I also lucked out in that I had dark chocolate Valentine's day M&M's left that just so happened to be red, white and purple. So regal in the apothecary jar! I still need to change out the ribbon on the ginger jars to match the color scheme, but things are coming together!

Of course I will have all my commemorative wedding magazines out for guests to enjoy as well as the new and old Sloane Ranger handbooks.

If I have time I will make my Union Jack bunting this evening and I also will be printing official wedding programs to have out. The clock is ticking, but everything it coming together for this historical event!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Wedding Party Decor Sneak Peak!