Pages

Giddy Up!

Back in the day I used to be quite the rider. I love horses and used to spend hours at the stables every day. While I thoroughly enjoyed riding, racing and jumping, I also never got tired of grooming the horses and simply getting ready to hit the stables. For Christmas one year mother and father surprised me with the best accessories. I got the most darling pink saddle pad to go under my new saddle and also got all the fun pink riding accessories (yes, besides a brief stint with the color orange, pink has always been my favorite color). Well, I thought I had it good back in 1994, but boy have thins come a long way! All the fun, newer items are most certainly inspiring me to get back into the saddle sooner rather than later!!
Hanna Banna Ribbon Saddle Pad- this is available with the ribbon of your choice and it is certain to look stunning under any plain saddle!

Perri's Safety Halter- because every horse needs to little hint of prep too (the pink and green grooming brush is just not enough!)

Personalized Helmet Cover- remember those three letters can make all the difference!!
I also found some darling saddle covers can be found here!

Now at least while we wait for Lilly comes out with some fun, extra preppy jodhpurs (I am think just plain pink or green with printed leg patches??) we can hit the stables in style!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Giddy Up!