Pages

Sweet Sounds

Way back when I was at Taft we would gather several times a year in Lincoln Lobby after study hall and the two capella groups, Hydrox and Oriocos, would perform. It was sort of like the social event of the season! Sometimes, when the weather was warm, the ice cream truck would even come to Main Circle and we could buy a treat to enjoy while watching fabulous performances like this:

Anyway, the point of this is that I have ALWAYS loved any sort of musical performance. So, I started watching Glee last Fall since it reminded me of my "olden" days (yes, old as in being about six to ten years ago). I loved the show, but did not get totally hooked until this Spring. I think I have become a Gleek! I LOVE every performance on Glee and just cannot seem to get enough. The past few nights have been spent downloading songs on iTunes; there are so many I LOVE, it is hard to choose. Below are some of this seasons favorites that have me hooked!

Don't Stop Believing

Sweet Caroline

Over the Rainbow

Do you watch Glee? What songs keep you singing throughout the day?

0 comments:

Post comment on:Sweet Sounds