Pages

Friday Fabulousness....It's The Simple Things

....a beautiful dress....
(via the fabulous Haute Design)




....time to think....

....a breathtaking view....

....a quiet place to sit....

....jam sandwiches - and licking your fingers....

....breathing space....

.....a hug and a kiss - a squash and a squeeze....

....a hand-held bouquet....



....reading time - and books you'll never forget....

....a pair of twinkling eyes....

....dinner with good friends....


....as British as can be....chips wrapped up in newspaper....





....feeling gorgeous....



Friday again....half-term holidays for the children, ten days off from school :)

Autumn is well and truly here and we spent today in Highgate Woods with friends, wrapped up warm and huddled in the cafe eating chunky bread and soup for lunch....just lovely!

Wishes of love and happiness for Jenni who is getting married tomorrow....
and happy anniversary to me on Sunday....I thought it was 13 years but it's actually 12 years...how did I lose count!!?

I have to tell you that my visit to the Shoe Galleries yesterday was fabulous.....oh my goodness, it really is shoe heaven! More shoes than I have ever seen in one space - just amazing.
I loved the designer rooms particularly - Chanel, Fendi, Jimmy Choo with its leopardprint chairs - and my favourite had to be Christian Louboutin.
I sat and simply admired the sheer beauty of his creations....sitting long enough to take it all in but not so long that they might be tempted to call security to ask me to move along :)

Happy Week-end everyone,
thank you for all the wonderful comments this week....


Selfridges & Co Ltd

The Little White Company

OneTravel.com

Online hair advice and choice of 3 free samples with every order.

0 comments:

Post comment on:Friday Fabulousness....It's The Simple Things