Pages

Perfectly Perfect P!

This evening I was thinking about all the things I am especially loving right now. It just so happened just about everything starts with the letter "P". From pumpkins to parties to Pandora, here is what I am loving right now:



I am so glad the time has come to not only indulge in pumpkin treats but to use them throughout our homes and in decor. The options are endless when it comes to pumpkin treats and pumpkin decorating! How have you used pumpkin this year?


The above photo, as well as the next two, have both been pinned to my boards over the past few weeks. I LOVE gathering ideas from other stylish and knowledgeable men and women and admit it does get rather addicting.

PINK and PARTIES

I love all things pink and can never turn down a party...either going to one or playing hostess. This photo from Blow Out Party is perfectly pink, don't you think?

PIGS

Isn't this piglet so precious? Miniature pigs seem to be everywhere these days. I guess Uptown Girls inspired the masses... This sweet piggy makes me want to never eat another piece of bacon again.


PANAM

From the clothes to the cast to the plot to the music I am loving everything about this show. Speaking of music did you know there is a PanAm station on Pandora? Another "p" thing I am loving at the moment!
PRINTABLES

Holiday printables are so fun to collect and use around your home or on gifts. I LOVE this "Give Thanks" tag which can be found and downloaded HERE.

What are you loving right now...do we share any likes this month?


SIDE NOTE- I am finally trying to get back on track with my kappaprep@gmail.com emails. I have had to go through and delete all emails that were sent before June 2011. With that being said, if you sent me an email and never received a reply please feel free to resend the email. If you sent an email after June 1st, 2011 expect a reply for me sometime in the next week. As I have mentioned before, I never dreamed anyone besides family and friends would ever read this blog, but I am SO grateful it turned out differently! However, with all that fun my email got a bit out of control and overwhelming so I am starting over. I promise to be MUCH better from here on out and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Perfectly Perfect P!