Pages

Culver's

In the frozen tundra we love our cold weather. Even in the midst of a snowy winter Minnesotans still love to eat chilled food. One of my very favorite chilly foods is frozen custard and when I crave it in Minnesota there is only one place to go: Culver's!
I think Culver's used to be just a Northern chain, but they have now expanded their map...Rockwall, Texas even has one now! They are famous for their butter burgers (I am ashamed to say I cannot vouch for these as I have never tried one) and of course their frozen custard. Each day each Culver's location has their vanilla custard, their chocolate custard and then there is the flavor of the day. This can range from Strawberry to Butter Pecan Brittle to Heath Bar Delight to Candy Cane Oreo. The flavor of the day is always my favorite and you have to get it while you can since flavors are rarely repeated during the month. On Wednesday we ventured out in the midst of our winter wonderland and hit up the one and only Culver's!
Another Culver's staple are cheese curds. I know, I know, they sound gross, but I promise they are divine! The are like round, bite sized mozzarella sticks and they are a pure delight when dipped in ranch.
I was certainly a happy Hopsy when I got my hands on the custard of the day, mint Oreo, in concrete form. Yum, yum, yum!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Culver's