Pages

"Stressed" is "Desserts" spelled backwards!


Photo via google



"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."
~Jim Davis


"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity."
~Voltaire.

How fabulous are these quotes? I know it's getting a little hectic right now, and I thought this would brighten your day!

I knew that I wanted to share a little recipe with you all today, but I also wanted to do some words of wisdom. And this is what I came up with!

Remember when I told you all about the cookie exchange that my mom and I went to here? Well, one of the ladies that attended the event made these amazing little pretzel treats.

You know that obsession that we all have with salty and sweet treats? These are just that! Absolute perfection and so easy to make!

Since adopting this recipe myself I have named them 'Pretzel Poppers.' Isn't that cute? And very true, to be honest. Cause once you start popping them in your mouth, YOU CAN'T STOP!

Here's the 411:

First you need a bag of mini pretzels, Hershey Hugs, and M&Ms. Set your oven to 350 degrees.


Then you lay the pretzels out on a baking sheet.
 

Next unwrap the Hugs and place one in the center of each pretzel. Aren't they so cute?!


Then you put them in the oven for about 5 minutes. I'm thinking this will vary depending on the oven. Just keep an eye on them.


Finally, before they have completely melted down, take them out and place an M&M in the center of each Hug. Let them cool on the baking sheet. I put mine in the refrigerator for a little while.


Then I put them out on a plate for everyone to enjoy. These are perfect treats to give to friends and neighbors. Don't they look yummilicious?!


I think these would be the perfect treat to make with kids. They would love it!

I know it's getting super duper hectic right now, but I hope you all will come back tomorrow because I'm having my first guest post!! Kori, the sweetheart who writes Blonde Episodes, is guest posting for me tomorrow, and I can't wait!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Only two days til Christmas!!


0 comments:

Post comment on:"Stressed" is "Desserts" spelled backwards!