Pages

Last minute shopping!

Hey you crazy ladies! Well, I'm not saying that you're crazy, I use that term with total affection!

The mamasita and I are hitting the town tonight to do a little last minute shopping! Well, first we are having dinner with my dad and then I'm certain he is going to abandon us to go to Best Buy.

I never do 'outfit of the day' posts but I am loving this little number that I put together tonight, so I'm going to share.

And of course Millie is showing off, too in her polka dot bow!

I'm rockin' my Rosie tee, a black cardigan & jeans. Casual but so very sassy. Just like me!

 
This is just for you Ms. Kori!

 
Sportin' my leopard flats


My sterling silver rose earrings. LOVE!


"J" necklace from my mama

I hope you enjoyed my spontaneous OOTD post! I'm off now!

Love you lovies!


0 comments:

Post comment on:Last minute shopping!