Pages

Lights, Camera, Action! (favorite movies of 2009)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I finally made it to my parents house yesterday- with power!! Woo hoo! However, our cable and internet has been hit-and-miss which is a bummer. I don't remember a snow storm causing this much drama in a long time! Geez louise!

I was thinking about what to post for today and decided to recap some of my favorite movies of 2009. I love movies! And surprisingly I take my movie visits quite seriously. I go through the same ritual every time. First, buy ticket. Second, order a small popcorn, Peanut M&Ms, and a small Coke. Go into the theater and find a seat in the upper middle section (I don't want to break my neck, thank you). After I'm comfortable I open my M&Ms and pour them in my bag of popcorn. If you haven't tried this you don't know what you're missing!!

Do you all do the same things over and over again when you go to the movies? Or is it just me? Hmmmm....maybe it's just me. Anyway, on with the list!

In no particular order...

My girls and I LOVED this movie! We actually watched it the night before one of my bffs got married :)

 
For those of you who saw this movie, you know why it's on my list!



I loved this movie! For obvious reasons, lol.

 
Tyler Perry is hilarious! If you haven't seen this go get it now!


My two besties and I saw this together. Jamie Foxx was amazing!


Yes, I am a kid and love Harry Potter.


There aren't enough good things I can say about this movie!

And finally.....

Swoon...

I still want to see Invictus and Did You Hear About the Morgans. What movies did you see this year that you loved? Did you see any on my list? What did you think about them?

I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I noticed that I'm almost at 100 followers, wow! It pleases me so much to know that you all enjoy reading my randomness! Keep showing the love, please!



0 comments:

Post comment on:Lights, Camera, Action! (favorite movies of 2009)