Pages

Back to Reality

Did you miss me?! After an eight day trip to paradise I am back in Dallas. To say we had a fabulous time in the Virgin Islands would be an understatement. It was nothing short of perfect and phenomenal. I did not take too many photos on my camera so I need to get group shots and fun photos from the friends this week, but here are a few to tie you over until I get caught up on life!

Our AMAZING condo at Gallow's Point.

We stayed in Blue Orchid. It was right on the water, next to the pool, has been completely renovated and was a short walk into town. Having visited several of the other resorts on the island I cannot tell you how lucky we were to stay here. It was amazing!!
I LOVED all the brightly painted buildings throughout the Virgin Islands.

On our way back to St. Thomas is the sweltering weather. Think India weather with NO breeze and 125% humidity. It was HOTT!


This is what photos look like when you photograph in said humidity...at least humidity is really good for your skin, right?!



I spy an iguana...do you see him? These friendly guys were all over the islands. They were much more docile than I remember them being in Honduras. We saw some beautiful purple and green ones our last day in St. Thomas and also almost stepped on far too many at the Baths at Virgin Gorda.



More photos and information to come. Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Back to Reality