Pages

Island Shopping

With the exception of a cute shirt or two I had no intention of shopping when in the USVI. I left with a full suitcase (overweight I might add-who knew Lilly weighed so much?!- the power of a smile can charm the AA attendant though) so I had little room to spare.


However, on our way to the dock to catch a boat to Jost van Dyke I spotted the above shop. The bright signage caught my eye so as soon as we noticed they were open we ran in.


As soon as I walked in I almost died. The first thing I saw was a Lilly suit.


I then spied Vineyard Vines and monogrammed SJ Christmas tree ornaments...


Some darling bow, jelly flip flops were my next victim...can we say Valentino look alike?! Of course I left with the pink pair and now I am wishing I had bought the black too...


The Beach Shop had the best selection of SJ wear on the island too. I picked up a Father's day gift here.


Just when I thought things could not get better I spotted a Lilly Betsey when standing at the counter...


There was MORE to this FAB store!


St. John's Editions carries all my favorite brands. They had Kate Spade (all 50% off), Lacoste (buy one, get one free), Milly, Elizabeth McKay, more Lilly, L Erikson, Jack Rogers, Cape Madras and much, much more. It was like a mini Neiman Marcus! I literally almost fainted when the owner/sales girl told me she used to work for Lilly too.

Of course I could not leave without taking a photo outside of my island mecca. Finding SJE made a perfect trip even better! If you ever visit St. John you cannot leave without popping into this perfect store!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Island Shopping