Pages

Ballet

I started taking ballet classes when I was three years old and danced until I was ten. It came down to dancing or riding since both started to become so time consuming and I choose to continue to ride. However, I have always adored going to the ballet and like many others, I simply cannot get enough of the lovely costumes! I of course jumped at the opportunity to attend Texas Ballet Theater's Sleeping Beauty on Friday evening.

This was the first ballet I attended in Dallas and it was also my very time to see a show in our wonderful new Winspear Opera House. The show (and the venue) did not disappoint. The set and costumes were just stunning- everything sparkled! The dancers were all out of this world and put on a spectacular show. I had the best evening and I am already looking forward to attending The Nutcracker in December. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends with whom I share so many similar interests. Supporting the arts is such a fun way to spend a Friday evening!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Ballet