Pages

OH SHIFT!

So, in honor of all the excitement today, NATIONAL LILLY DAY, I thought it was only appropriate to share my collection of Lilly Pulitzer shifts with you. This is a re post from two years ago so a few things have changed, but shifts are still my favorite Lilly pieces I own. They are so versatile and can be worn to the beach or dressed up for a dinner out. I am all about classic cuts and flattering fits and shifts provide me with just that plus the whimsical prints always brighten my day! Thought eleven (I now own 15...and if you put Delmars in the category make it 18- EEK!) shifts might seem like far more than enough to you, I just cannot get enough!






My collection would not be complete without a little shift flair: The Modern Shift!
and again...
Though not a signature shift, the Anna dress almost makes the cut, but not my count!
So, if you did not already understand my love for Lilly I am sure you do now.

0 comments:

Post comment on:OH SHIFT!