Pages

A Thank You, A Winner....and Some Shopping Offers....

....thank you so so much for such a brilliant response to my post about Butch ....I am beyond thrilled and so proud of and thankful to all of you....

I know that Summer has told Butch that I wrote a post about him and that everyone here has been so kind....he is amazed and just so happy - and that's before any mail has even arrived!!

The speed and ease with which so many of you simply said "yes, of course...." was just fantastic.....thank you for making a difference.

....if you haven't yet read about Butch and Summer, please read my post here ....

  
....the winner of my Summer of Reading 5 Paperbacks giveaway is....

....the wonderful James at Man Of The 50s ....
....well done James :)


Some of you have asked me about the 5K race that I ran in on Sunday. I can tell you that I ran it in a seasons best and finished - it was a fantastic day, 15,000 runners in London's Hyde Park all running for different charities, the atmosphere was wonderful!

 I persuaded 11 of my best girlfriends to run with me and so far we have raised £1200 (around $1850) for Breast Cancer Campaign. Thank you very much to all those who were kind enough to sponsor me :)

And finally....a little shopping!!!

French Connection Limited

To celebrate their Vogue Night in, French Connection are offering 20% off their entire Autumn Winter 2010 Collection on Wednesday 8 September ONLY - quote code FCVOGUE.

plus

Origins Online (ELC)

Origins Online

Origins are offering FREE full-size lip gloss in the shade of your choice with ANY Origins.com order!


plus

The White Company

The Little White Company

10% off the gorgeousness that is The White Company :)

Happy Shopping and Happy Wednesday!




0 comments:

Post comment on:A Thank You, A Winner....and Some Shopping Offers....