Pages

Affordable Good Looking Boots

Good boots that are also wallet friendly can be VERY hard to find. I am lucky to have snagged such a great pair in India last summer, but have been looking for a chocolate brown pair to wear with a few items in my closet. I ran into Northpark recently and happened to wander through Dillard's and stumbled upon a surprisingly good looking pair of boots. However, I was certain they would be way out of my (and Dave Ramsey's) price range as they were so good looking (they look more Neimans than Dillard's to me at least) and was shocked to find they were only $99! Of course I felt compelled to try on the snazzy pair of Antonio Melani brown croc boots and of course I also fell in love with them when I did. Chocolate brown was the exact color boot I was hoping to add to my closet this winter and I am glad I was able to mix things up texture wise when I succumbed to the boots. These boots are comfortable, stylish and affordable making them the perfect thing to add to your closet this Fall!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Affordable Good Looking Boots