Pages

Essie Cocktail Bling

Judging me by the title of my blog likely reveals two things I love: monograms and manicures. I love monograms...on just about everything and a good manicure is a must for me. I always try to keep my nails looking fresh with a new coat of polish. I have experimented with just about every manicure out there (no acrylics for me though) as well as every polish brand. If you have read my blog since I first started you know I LOVE my Essie polish (Castaway is an all time favorite) and I was SO excited to be invited to their Dallas launch for their new colors today.

Next week, Essie is launching their new Fall color collection, Cocktail Bling. With names like "Size Matters," "Bobbing for Baubles" and "Bangle Jangle" what is there not to love about this new collection?
The most FABULOUS part of the Essie launch party (other than that it was held at my salon...added perk!) was that each a attendee got a manicure with one of the new colors! I debated long and hard, the names left me wanting rainbow nails, but finally settled on Bangle Jangle, a subtle grayish, purple. If you know me well you know I am ALL about pink polish, but today's party was the perfect opportunity to mix things up. I am in LOVE with the color and so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone...my nails look for trendy and stylish!
While we were having our nails done we were also treated to treats. All the frosting on the numerous sweets matched the new Cocktail Bling colors. How fun is that? No detail was overlooked!

Andrea was kind enough to accompany me this afternoon and she was the best date. She choose to have her nails painted with "Size Matters." I have always been a bit weary of red polish...ever since I choose one and it looked like my hands were a fire engine, but this red is so perfect. I would describe it as a Christmas red that can be worn all Fall and Winter. Very rich and pretty!

Before we headed out we overheard the girls running the event talking about the top 100 Essie colors. Of course this was music to my ears and I needed to hear more. Well, it was certainly my lucky day as the walked us over to a wall with the Essie Top 100 colors! It was so pretty and so fun to see what everyone else loves (of course I immediately was able to spot Castaway).

After going gaga over the wall of polish we finally made our way towards the door, but not before I grabbed a delicious Essie cookie and then a darling gift bag:

This was hands down of the very best and most well done parties I have been to. As mentioned, literally no detail was overlooked (even the salon shelves were cleared out and filled with the Essie logo). It was so fun and laid back and relaxing and I am so honored I was asked to attend.


The new Essie, Cocktail Bling collection is fresh and will launch next week nationwide. If you are anything like me, the names should be just as enticing as the trendy colors!

0 comments:

Post comment on:Essie Cocktail Bling