Pages

Beauty worldwide

Hello friends. It's JennyMac from Let's Have A Cocktail. What a treat for me to be the guest blogger for Simone. As you know, Simone's blog is the epitome of beautiful images and thoughts which create a mini-vacation for all of us who visit. In keeping to her style, I am sharing images today offering a historical peek at my travels and my favorite places in the world. Enjoy this mini-vacation with me.

Barcelona


Anguilla



New York City



Paris



Seattle, WA



Prague



St. Bart



San Francisco, CA



Cabo San Lucas
(This is one of my faves. I shot this from the back of a boat and used color palette in Photoshop.)


And before I go, this is for you Simone. You bring such a ray of positive beauty and light to the blog world. I am so glad to call you a friend. 

Have a fantastic week. JennyMac

0 comments:

Post comment on:Beauty worldwide