Pages

Fabulous Friday....

Fresh, serene and beautiful....this is how I look in my dream world....


Good words....

Hot, hot, hot....the beautiful Claudia Cardinale....

Grab your things....let's get away from it all....
....I was once a student in France and late one Friday night, we decided to head for Cannes (about 7 hrs away)....we had a friend who drove us....we packed separately, left in a rush at about midnight (there may have been some wine involved on the part of us girls !).....4 girls, 4 hairdryers and a lot of underwear....that was literally all we had between us when we arrived. I am still best friends with 2 of those girls now and we still talk about it, 24 years later, as one of the most fantastic week-ends of our lives....


The beautiful and super-talented Cate Blanchett....

My favourites....hydrangeas....

Grace Kelly seemed a really popular choice when I posted a photo of her earlier this week....her beauty really is quite breathtaking....

Totally gorgeous....

What a couple.....I love old movies and Cary Grant was always a favourite.....and I just adore Sophia Loren....I met her once in London at a book-signing....she was wonderful....

Betsey Johnson.....love this colour combination and I just love people who exude such great energy, you can't help but be inspired by them.....

How could you not have fun in these? I went to a fancy dress party as Dorothy last year....wearing red sparkly platform shoes.....I didn't want to take them off!

The gorgeous Leighton Meester....such a cutie!

What a stunning outfit.....the gorgeous Gisele...

Beautiful....

Long time no see Clive....I may have to take up jogging one of these days.....when he's home, Mr Owen jogs in my local woods.....and if that's not an incentive to get fit..... ;)

Yes, this will do nicely....

Banana split cake....what genius thought of this....

Fab-u-lous....

The prettiest apples ever....

SJP was pregnant in this season finale episode....I thought she looked fab in this season....love this dress....

And finally, it is impossible not to think of New York City today....my husband proposed to me in Central Park and it's a city that will always be special to us.....our first flight as parents was the day after 9/11, my daughter was just 6 months old.....we had been up all night trying to contact friends in NYC and our half-empty flight was extremely nerve-wracking....it was a day no one will ever forget...the world seemed very small that day....
God Bless America and all those who died that day....many British people were lost that day in the Twin Towers and Britain was united in its grief and horror with America....and humbled too by the extraordinary bravery of the firefighters and rescue services....my thoughts are with them all today.

0 comments:

Post comment on:Fabulous Friday....