Pages

That's Amore....

My wedding day.....October 24, 1998....I had always wanted an autumn wedding....

Engaged in Central Park, New York City 12 years ago.....married 11 years ago this Saturday in London in a traditional church wedding in the same church my in-laws were married in & my husband was christened in....honeymoon in the Caribbean and New York....
The wedding planning wasn't without its hitches but our wedding day was wonderful....it rained all morning, so much so that the vintage car that I was travelling to the church in had to pull over because its ancient windscreen wipers could not cope with the torrential rain!

Those sleeves had A LOT of buttons....and they hadn't even started on the back yet! I absolutely loved my wedding dress.... (it looks shiny here but it was actually a pale cream matt dupion silk with a long train.....my veil was the length of the train...)




Happy Anniversary Honey....or Mr Ironing Basket, as someone called him the other day....the best is yet to come, as I believe a wise man once said....

xoxo

0 comments:

Post comment on:That's Amore....